Friday, March 9, 2012

Six Word Memoirs: Day 3

1. Here is a story of what people should do to love.
2. Don't let it slip, grab it!  Or Love is rare, grab it ASAP!
3. Would put a picture of people holding on to love; trying not to let it slip.

1. Here is a story for all you love birds.
2. My heart beats for you, listen.
3. Would put a picture of a beating heart.

1. Here is a story of what happens with alot of time.
2. So much time, so little said.
3. Would put a picture of a hard distance relationship?

1. Here is a story about me being there for people.
2. sunshine of grey; I'll be there.
3. would put a picture of me and my parents.

1. Here is a story about "living"
2. To live doesn't mean you're alive
3. Would put a picture of living dead? (I really don't know what I'll put.)

1. Here is a story about me solving your deep problem
2. Love lost? Find it; problem solved.
3. Would put a picture of me helping my friend find love?

1. Here is what many people do; TRUST.
2. Lock love, hide trust, bury hate.
3. Would put a picture of locking love, hiding trust, and burrying hate.

1. Here is what many people say; I say to them the secound phrase.
2. Life is complicated; don't sweat it.
3. would put a picture of me telling my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment